if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

have you ever experienced falling for someone and all you wanna do is scream to the world about it?

Well guess what.. This is what I am feeling right now..
Yes, I am in love..
Super in love with my Savior!

I can't stop myself from posting a lot of quotes, pictures, and maybe videos expressing how much He loves me and how much I had fallen head over heels in love with Him..

I reached the point of not minding the reactions of other people if they'd be reading my posts... YES! because this was my struggle before.. Most of my friends knew me as an "emo-type" of girl, an attention-seeker, someone who is always in love.. But as of now, I am proud to say, I am no longer that girl!

I had 2 encounters with the LORD for this year.. The first one was the time when I was deeply hurt by my ex-boyfriend. I reached the point of desperation. Self-pity came, thinking I am that ugly because the my ex-boyfie wasn't contented of me. I couldn't see my worth and importance at that time.. But thank GOD, He showed me the light after asking His help... I just cried and cried to Him, telling Him how painful it was.. and just as what He has promised on Psalm 147:3, He indeed healed my broken heart and replaced it with a new one...

The second encounter happened in Cebu last November... I had a 3-day encounter retreat the center.. and tell you, that was the start of something new... All my pains from the past, all my mistakes, all my sins were washed.. The manifestation of the Holy Spirit was so powerful and so beautiful.. I wouldn't trade that experience with anything the world could offer.. He alone can satisfy me...

No wonder I had fallen deeply in love with my God..
For He was the one who stayed with me when everything seemed to be a complete mess.
He was the one who believed on me when everyone left and forsook me.
There is none like GOD!

and He alone is worthy of all praises and adorations.
Maybe for the last few weeks, a guy had captured my attention, but this time, I will set my eyes ONLY for Him and to the plans He have for me..

I super love my GOD!
And He will always be enough..


-precioustoGod-

i know that i have loved you ... at 7:32 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    divested lover
    take my breath away
    i'm on my knees
    studying your heart

'watchin:you.go;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note